Before you begin:
Thank you for applying for housing with Good Life Property Management Inc. Good Life Property Management Inc. strictly adheres to all Fair Housing Laws. The rental criteria and scoring sheet used to process your application can be found on our website www.goodlifemgmt.com under “prospective tenants”.
*YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNLESS ALL APPLICATION FIELDS ARE COMPLETED*
In order to process your application, we need you to provide us the following 4 items:
1. Completed Application- Each adult must complete an application
2. A copy of a photo ID
3. Proof of income for all applicants- Applicants must make a combined minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household, to be considered. Applicants must provide verification of legal income sufficient to meet the rent to income ratio. Examples of verification include, but are not limited to, last two paycheck stubs, payroll print out from employer, previous year’s personal tax return, last 2 bank statements, proof of government income (such as Social Security, disability, welfare, et cetera), proof of retirement income, liquid assets (e.g. savings/bank account, stocks), proof of spousal and/or child support, or any other legal, verifiable income.
4. $40 screening fee per application (Pay this fee online during the leasing process)
Please attach your documents to your online application. If you must email or fax documents at a later date, please send to email@example.com or Fax: (858) 207-4597.
PLEASE READ INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
*YOUR APPLICATION MAY NOT BE PROCESSED UNLESS ALL APPLICATION FIELDS ARE COMPLETED*
The screening process usually takes 2-3 business days depending on how quickly landlords return calls requesting information. Each application is screened for credit history, leasing history, employment and/or income verification, and criminal history.
* Each person 18 years or older MUST fill out an application.
* Fully completed application packages are processed in the order they were received. A complete application package includes all 4 items listed above. Only fully completed application packages will be processed. An incomplete application package will not be considered. The first complete application package to meet our rental criteria will be approved.
*Pets are subject to owner approval. You application may be subordinated to other applications received, if other applicants do not have pets. Please attach a photo of your pet for our file.
*Applicants move in date must be within 2 weeks from the date the property is available. Please check the available date listed on the advertisement. If there are multiple applications on a property, your move in must be within 2 weeks of the available date in order to qualify to be processed first. If you require a move in date outside of 2 weeks from the available date, it must be approved in writing by management.
*Please be sure you fill out the application completely and submit all necessary documentation. We must have phone numbers for your current and previous landlords.
*A property is considered rented when a lease has been signed and deposit is paid. A property may continue to be shown even if an application has been received.
*Co-Signors are allowed in some situations. Make sure to check with management first. Co-Signers must have a 700+ FICO score and make 3 times the rent income by themselves. They must complete an online application and complete the 4 items listed above.
Thank you for your applying!
Good Life Property Management Inc.
Cal BRE# 01929564
Application fee: $40.00
You are applying to rent:
1372 Nicolette Ave. #1636
Chula Vista, CA 91913